Sunday, 21 November 2010

Avatar eyes♥

actually my dad called us to eat dimsam this morning..unfortunately...no 1 can wake up early in the morning..therefore hahha, we cancel our plan n hv brunch XD
i found tat cats like to come near to me...everytime they come near to me, i will use my ''avatar'' eyes ( coz my contact lens is blue colour) try 2 send impulses to them,call them stay away from me...at last 4 cats stay under my chair make n me cant finish my lunch T.T ( i also duwan waste the rice)... maybe my hair should connected with their hair so that we can communicate..LMAO

QIQI so hiperactive!! she wana scratch me everytime i hug her..somemore like to pull my earring LOL.but honestly this mix parentage baby really kawaiiiiii!
This is my baby Qiqi! 2day we force her to change 2 sets of clothes coz we wana take her photo ^^V hahahahaha, until she cry only we stop taking her photo.

Lastly , i really hate those ppl who like to complain others even thought we never step on their tail. Just keep ur mouth shout ok, coz u also not tat perfect.