Saturday, 20 November 2010

thinking of u♥

finally I hv updated my blog♥ ♥ ♥ ( maybe should say renew my blog)

hehe.i hv forgotten i hv a blog before.duno y 2day hv a wonderful mood to update my blog.maybe 2day's moonlight influence me...
cant sleep at this moment..keep listening songs and thinking of my best friends..Thinking how my life will be if without her... yesterday she cried infront of me again...my heart feel so pain..sometimes, a relationship will become worse not because of 1 party has changed but because of time & distance..its quite hard to find a friend who know u well , understand & support u all the time..i hv found her- a gal who cried for me when i lost myself last time.she will be leaving soon.. jz wish that she will hv a better life as she aimed.jz wan to tell her that' u alwy stay at the bottom of my heart'... appreciate the days we left k? ♥.♥